PM Kit with Door Gasket for the Tuttnauer® 2340M (Newer Models), Part TUK124 (OEM Part 02610118)
PM Kit (Preventive Maintenance) with Door Gasket for the Tuttnauer® 2340M Autoclave (Newer Models).
Preventive Maintenance Kit
This PM Kit fits Tuttnauer® Autoclaves with serial numbers beginning with 8806 and higher. This covers most machines in service today – those made in or after 1988. See below for the PM Kit and Door Gasket for older machines.
This PM Kit should be changed roughly every 6 months. It may need to be changed more or less frequently depending on usage of the autoclave. It includes several important routine maintenance items.
Includes PM Checklist With Helpful Hints and Instructions
All parts also sold separately
Note: Air Jet Valve included in this Kit is the BLACK Top – Part TUJ034
Door Gasket – Part TUG021
Fill/Vent Mesh Chamber Filter – Part MIF062
Door Bellows – Part TUB019
Rubber Boot for Door Switch – Part TUB072
Air Jet Valve (Black Top) – Part TUJ034
Door Gasket Only for Newer Models – Part TUG021
PM Kit with Gasket for Older Models – Part TUK123
Door Gasket Only for Older Models – Part TUG002
Chamber Cleaner for Tuttnauer® 2340M Autoclaves – Part TUC094
Autoclave Cleaning Kit – Part RPK791
This part fits all models listed below. Please navigate to or use the search box to find the part page for your specific model for details and important information.
Fits: 2340M, 2340E
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 2 in|
- Tuttnauer™ Class 5 Chemical Integrator Indicators, Item WTL198-0082 $26.00 – $162.00
- Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave Sterilizer Add to Cart to see our low price!
- Benehal® NIOSH Approved N95 Masks, Item 6115L $39.00 – $549.00
- ZOLL AED Plus® Defibrillator with Real CPR Help, Item 21000010102011010 $1,295.00
- STEAMPlus™ Class 5 Steam Sterilization Integrators (100 Pack), Item SSI-100 $39.00
- M.A.R.S. LibertyBOSS® Amalgam Separator $1,268.00 – $1,416.00
Sign Up For Deals!
Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email address.
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.